Friday, July 24, 2009

Still cranking out orders! and dreaming of COD MW2

Right to the good stuff...705 out of 1421ish outstanding. Here are some the actual ones that went out this afternoon:

Diablo Battle Chest
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Wii Nunchuck & Remote Skin - Glow Green
Paprika (I hope that wasn't the seasoning)
Kingston 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card SDC/2GB
Kingston 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card SDC/2GB
Fable II
Wall-E (Three-Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy)
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition
Blacksite: Area 51
Coby MP305-2G MP3 Player with 2 GB Flash Memory FM Radio, USB Drive and LCD – Black
Starry Night Sky Explorer Win/Mac [Jewelcase]
Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit (i dont know what that is?)
Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
Medal of Honor Airborne x 3!

Now for all you math and physics majors out there lets not jump to too many conclusions about when we will be caught up. Remember, besides velocity, we should also have acceleration to factor in. Heaven forbid JACT catch some momentum and pick up more speed!

So, I'm thinking about putting some effort into JACT on Twitter. I mean, we many not be SHAQ or Stephen Fry, but "what if you lived in a world..."

Also, check out Coveroo. I met them at a trade show and it's quality. What about JACT logos engraved to employee phones. yay or nay? I guess I gotta see if I can get a deal with them!

2 comments:

NeatNit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5at said...

You got me Medal of honor airborne for my bday :)
How sweet...